Glider Guardians are here to help the gliders and are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Sugar Glider Guardians (SGG) is a great place to find a mentor to help you set up, troubleshoot, or develop a bond with your gliders. The Sugar Glider Guardians facebook group is an extension of the Sugar Glider Guardians rescue. This group organizes and maintains a mentor-ship program that matches people with an experienced glider owner as well as an Approved Vendor List of community vendors who have contributed to the Guardians rescue.
We are a no-drama network of caring people who work together to help sugar gliders in need.
Donations are always welcome and will aid the Sugar Glider Guardians‘ efforts to help sugar gliders in need.
If you are seeking to rescue a glider in need, or if have to find homes for gliders in a bad situation, please visit the Glider Guardians MeWe group.
SGG’s files are packed with useful information and resources, including:
- Emergency First Aid Preparedness – List of 21 first aid items, how to make E-collars and E-jackets, warning symptoms
- Diet information – List of diet plans, glider crack recipe, toxic food list, safe fruit/veggie list, safe wood list, safe plant list
- Plant Toxicity – Table of plant species with their known toxicities to general animals (no sugar gliders were harmed in the making of this list).
- Introducing Gliders to Each Other – An intro guide to guiding an intro between two gliders.
- Nail Trims by state – List of community members who will trim glider nails, by state.
- Glider Sitters by state – List of community members who will pet-sit for gliders.
- Glider Vet list – A curated list of vets that see sugar gliders, by state.
- DIY No Sew Cage Set tutorials – A compilation of video tutorial guides for DIY cage set items that don’t require any sewing.
- DIY PVC cage instructions – Instructions to build a 30” wide x 72” tall x 24” deep cage with a PVC frame and mesh walls.
- DIY Glider Toy making tips – Instructions and tips for making your own glider toys.
- DIY incubator instructions – Instructions to build an incubator for a rejected joey or severely ill glider.
Website Categories: Community and EducationWebsite Tags: AVL Groups, Mentors, and Our Picks