~The Glider Initiative’s Fourth Annual convention~
GliderCon 2020 is a 3-day convention filled with educational speakers and seminars, hands-on activities, glider-related games, auctions, raffles, door prizes, great food and so much fun you’ll want to come again next year! This convention will be a one stop gathering, everything including vendors will be in the banquet room at the brand new Holiday Inn Detroit Northwest – Livonia. Those arriving early Thursday or staying Sunday can also gather at Karen’s house to hangout.
Follow the event at the GliderCon Facebook group.
You MUST Pre-Register online BEFORE July 23, 2020.
Due to the hotel’s need for a head count, you cannot purchase GliderCon tickets at the door. Thank you for understanding.
The main event is Saturday and vending is Friday and Saturday
You don’t need to attend all 3 days but there are different things on each day.
Holiday Inn Detroit Northwest – Livonia.
17123 N. Laurel Park Dr. N Livonia, MichiganPrice to stay in the Hotel is $119 a night and must mention “GliderCon” to get the group rate.
There is also a $25 pet fee that is charged once per visit, not per night.Vending will be in the hotel banquet room.
Workshops – Saturday
- Triage, First Aid, and Home Remedies
- Nail trims
- Bonding Consultations
- Dental Hygiene
- Dietary Health
- Fact or Fiction
- Ask the Experts Q&A session
- Socializing Joeys
- Cage Cleaning
- Glider-safe Product Guidelines
- Vendor Success Strategies
*tentative schedule – subject to change*
We are only accepting a total of 10 Vendors this year to better enable traffic flow during the event. Please consider these vending rules before registering…
- All vending must be able to be set up *on top* of a 6’ table. No exceptions
- Freestanding racks or carts are not allowed. (Speak to Suz for possible exceptions)
- No vending items can be placed on the floor, including under your 6’ table (or approved rack).
- Storage space for boxes, totes, etc. is limited to directly underneath your 6’ table.
Glider Colony – $200 Donation – includes event registration for 2 people, a vending table, and advertising.
Joey Sponsor – $100 Donation – includes event registration for 1 person, vending space, and advertising.
- A Sponsor Gratitude page on our website: TheGliderInitiative.org – Sponsors’ business names, website urls, logos and product lists will be displayed. Glider Family Sponsors will be listed above Joey Sponsors.
- We will also have a list of sponsors in the Facebook group for GliderCon 2020, and on signage at the convention.
- Sponsor business cards will be printed in the GliderCon 2020 book
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Event Category: Conventions